- Time to Say Goodbye- Company Closing
Kevin Reed invented and patented the the Trash Kat™ drum, during his rehabilitation from a catastrophic, life changing work injury. For Kevin’s story, click on the button in the above menu. Although it was fashioned out of a galvanized trash can, it is played for its tympanic-like sound, minus the weight and girth of tympani. […]
- Cleveland Cavaliers Use Trash Kat Drums
- Dame Evelyn Glennie Reviews the Trash Kat
Legendary, UK symphonic percussionist, Dame Evelyn Glennie surprised us with a YouTube demonstration of the Trash Kat! Here it is… Enjoy!
- Cleveland Caviliers’ Q-Stix now rebranded as “216 Stix”
This year’s Cleveland Cavaliers’ percussion team has been renamed the 216 Stix. Check out their Trash Kats at the next game!
- 2019 Chicago Drum Show and ThunderEcho Drum Company
ThunderEcho Drums will be exhibiting in Booth #25 at the Chicago Drum Show May 18 & 19, 2019! Come visit us and the incredible Clinicians such as Hanna Ford Welton, an early friend of the Trash Kat.