Limited Warranty Coverage/Period
- ThunderEcho Drum Company drums, parts and accessories, except as noted herein, are warranted to the original retail purchase and shall be valid by item as indicated below and is not transferable.
- ThunderEcho Drum Company does not guarantee against deterioration of finish by reason of corrosive atmosphere, extreme temperature or other external causes. Drums are guaranteed against defects in assembly material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
- Slight variations in the galvanized metal shell are to be expected, due to the manufacturing process and method of shipping from the can’s OEM.
This Warranty Does Not Cover
- This warranty shall not apply to the following: CDs, straps and heads, or damage resulting from misuse, negligence and/or alterations or additions to the product after acceptance. ThunderEcho Drum Company warranty does not apply to failures caused by the following: a.) Improper maintenance or repair, including the installation of parts or components that do not conform to the quality and specification of the original. b.) Instruments that have been altered, modified or have been damaged through misuse, negligence or improper operation. c.) Instruments whose trademark or name or identification number has been changed or removed. d.) Instruments subjected to abnormal strain. neglect, abuse, modification or exposure to extreme variances in temperature or humidity. e) Normal wear. The obligation created by this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective item at ThunderEcho Drum Company’s sole discretion.
- This Limited Warranty is exclusive and made in lieu of all other warranties, and all implied warranties, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose which are hereby expressly disclaimed. In no event will responsibility be accepted fro incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty may last. Therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state